Just For Parents:
Is a comprehensive parenting, wellness, and education program that provides free community classes to increase skills and knowledge. Classes can be in a group setting or one on one with the Case Manager. Classes include:
- The Baby Care Workshop for ages 0-12 months
- Active Parenting Now for ages 1-4, 5-12, and Teens
- Cooperative Parenting & Divorce
- Active Parenting for stepfamilies
- Supportive Education for Children of Addicted Parents
- Internet Safety
For more information or to sign up for a class, call 775-752-2345.
Parent Cafe: Enjoy coffee, tea, and a snack then relax and engage in a round table conversation with other parents facing similar daily struggles, joys, and questions around raising children.
Location: Wells Family Resource Center
To register for classes or for questions call 775-752-2345 or email@example.com
Copyright 2013. Wells Family Resource Center. All rights reserved.